PCC Mediterranean Bean Salad
- 3 cups cooked kidney beans Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked garbanzo beans Add to list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried savory Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers Add to list
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thinly into half-moons Add to list
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, rinsed, drained and cut in wedges Add to list
If using canned beans, rinse and drain them well.
Whisk together vinegar, garlic, thyme, savory, pepper, salt and oil until dressing is blended. Toss with beans.
Add red peppers, onions, parsley and olives to dressed beans; combine.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!