PCC Macaroni Salad
- 1 pound small elbow pasta Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 bunch (about 3 to 4) green onions, sliced Add to list
- 3 celery ribs, diced Add to list
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives Add to list
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper Add to list
- 1 handful Italian parsley, finely chopped Add to list
Bring ample water to a boil and add macaroni. Boil according to instructions on package or until soft, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse to cool and let dry.
Mix together Vegenaise, Dijon, vinegar, salt, pepper, dry mustard and oil until dressing is blended. Add to pasta and toss to combine.
Toss remaining ingredients with dressed pasta.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!