PCC Lemon Tahini Dressing
Yield: About 1 1/2 cups
- 1 rib organic celery Add to list
- 1/4 organic yellow onion Add to list
- 1 organic green onion Add to list
- 1/2 green bell pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced organic garlic Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon organic black pepper Add to list
- 7 tablespoons organic lemon juice Add to list
- 3/4 cup tahini Add to list
- 1/4 cup safflower oil Add to list
In a food processor puree celery, yellow onion, green onion, green bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the tahini and pulse until incorporated. With the food processor running, slowly add the oil to emulsify.
Each serving: (based on 2 tbsp serving size) 134 cal, 12.6g fat (1.4g sat), 0mg chol, 18mg sodium, 4.6g carb, 1.6g fiber, 2.7g protein
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »