PCC Lemon Capellini
- 2 pounds angel hair pasta Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 1 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted Add to list
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, chopped Add to list
Cook angel hair pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain, rinse and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, mix together oils, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl to make the dressing.
Toss pasta with dressing, almonds and parsley. Let sit 15 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until all of the dressing is absorbed.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »