PCC Honey Poppy Turkey Salad
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons honey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 pound oven-roasted turkey, diced into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 6 ounces red seedless grapes, rinsed Add to list
- 2 stalks celery, diced Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with cubed turkey. Add grapes, celery and green onions; mix well.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »