PCC Honey Poppy Turkey Salad
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons honey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 pound oven-roasted turkey, diced into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 6 ounces red seedless grapes, rinsed Add to list
- 2 stalks celery, diced Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with cubed turkey. Add grapes, celery and green onions; mix well.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!