Yield: 12 ounces
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled and seed removed Add to list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce Add to list
- 1/4 bunch green onions Add to list
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced Add to list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, diced Add to list
In a food processor, add avocados, lemon juice, salt, garlic, Tabasco and green onions; process until smooth.
Stir in tomatoes, cilantro and red onion.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »