Yield: 12 ounces
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled and seed removed Add to list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce Add to list
- 1/4 bunch green onions Add to list
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced Add to list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, diced Add to list
In a food processor, add avocados, lemon juice, salt, garlic, Tabasco and green onions; process until smooth.
Stir in tomatoes, cilantro and red onion.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!