PCC Greek Salad with Fresh Mint
Serves: 4 to 6
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried mint Add to list
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 4 ounces Kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint Add to list
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, oils, black pepper, oregano and dried mint.
In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, feta, onions, olives and mint. Toss gently with dressing. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »