PCC Greek Salad with Fresh Mint
Serves: 4 to 6
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried mint Add to list
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 4 ounces Kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint Add to list
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, oils, black pepper, oregano and dried mint.
In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, feta, onions, olives and mint. Toss gently with dressing. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!