PCC Greek Salad Dressing
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint Add to list
- 1 cup safflower or neutral flavored oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
Mix everything together except the oil in a bowl. Using a hand whisk or immersion blender, slowly drizzle the oils into the vinegar mixture, blending continuously to form an emulsified sauce.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »