PCC Greek Salad Dressing
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint Add to list
- 1 cup safflower or neutral flavored oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
Mix everything together except the oil in a bowl. Using a hand whisk or immersion blender, slowly drizzle the oils into the vinegar mixture, blending continuously to form an emulsified sauce.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!