PCC Gorgonzola Roasted Pecan Spread
- 3/4 cup pecan halves Add to list
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic cloves Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1 1/8 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese Add to list
- 3 tablespoons sour cream Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper Add to list
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley Add to list
To toast pecans, preheat oven to 325° F. Spread nuts on a cookie sheet and toast for about 6 minutes. Let cool.
Chop pecans in a food processor using the pulse setting until they are the consistency of coarse meal.
Add roasted garlic to the processor and pulse. Transfer pecan-garlic mixture to a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients; mix well by hand.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »