PCC Gorgonzola Roasted Pecan Spread
- 3/4 cup pecan halves Add to list
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic cloves Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1 1/8 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese Add to list
- 3 tablespoons sour cream Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper Add to list
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley Add to list
To toast pecans, preheat oven to 325° F. Spread nuts on a cookie sheet and toast for about 6 minutes. Let cool.
Chop pecans in a food processor using the pulse setting until they are the consistency of coarse meal.
Add roasted garlic to the processor and pulse. Transfer pecan-garlic mixture to a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients; mix well by hand.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!