PCC French Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes Add to list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste Add to list
- 6 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 cup crumbled sheep feta cheese Add to list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, julienned Add to list
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced Add to list
Cut red potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender. Do not undercook potatoes. Rinse lightly and cool completely in the refrigerator.
Mix together vinegar, mustard, garlic, tarragon, salt and oil until dressing is blended.
When potatoes have cooled, toss with dressing and mash slightly.
Add feta, olives, red onion, parsley and green onions to dressed potatoes; combine.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!