PCC Feta and Sundried Tomato Spread
Serves: 8 to 10
- 2 tablespoons diced sundried tomatoes Add to list
- 1 tablespoon hot water Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1/4 pound cow's milk feta cheese Add to list
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk Add to list
- 2 green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
Rehydrate sundried tomatoes in hot water until soft. Drain excess liquid.
Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!