PCC Feta and Sundried Tomato Spread
- 2 tablespoons diced sundried tomatoes Add to list
- 1 tablespoon hot water Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1/4 pound cow's milk feta cheese Add to list
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk Add to list
- 2 green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
Rehydrate sundried tomatoes in hot water until soft. Drain excess liquid.
Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »