PCC Collard Slaw
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 1/2 bunches collard greens - rinsed, dried and thinly sliced into 2- to 3-inch long pieces Add to list
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded Add to list
- 1 1/2 carrots, peeled and grated Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on an angle (3 or 4) Add to list
- 2 ounces Thompson raisins (about 1/3 cup) Add to list
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until dressing is blended.
Toss with vegetables and raisins.
Each serving: 110cal, 7g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 280mg sodium, 13g carb, 2.5g fiber, 2g protein
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!