PCC Collard Slaw
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 1/2 bunches collard greens, rinsed, dried, and thinly sliced into 2- to 3-inch long pieces Add to list
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded Add to list
- 1 1/2 carrots, peeled and grated Add to list
- 1/2 bunch (3 or 4) green onions, thinly sliced at an angle Add to list
- 2 ounces (about 1/3 cup) Thompson raisins Add to list
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until dressing is blended.
Toss with vegetables and raisins.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!