PCC Collard Slaw
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 1/2 bunches collard greens - rinsed, dried and thinly sliced into 2- to 3-inch long pieces Add to list
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded Add to list
- 1 1/2 carrots, peeled and grated Add to list
- 1/2 bunchgreen onions, thinly sliced on an angle (3 or 4) Add to list
- 2 ounces Thompson raisins (about 1/3 cup) Add to list
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until dressing is blended.
Toss with vegetables and raisins.
Each serving: 110cal, 7g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 280mg sodium, 13g carb, 2.5g fiber, 2g protein
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »