- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds Add to list
- 2 1/2 pounds green cabbage, shredded into thin 2-inch long pieces Add to list
- 1/4 pound (1 bunch) green onions, thinly sliced at an angle into long pieces Add to list
- 1 peeled and shredded carrot Add to list
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, Dijon, sugar, and poppy seeds until dressing is blended.
Thoroughly toss with the cabbage, green onions and carrot to coat.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »