- 9 corn tortillas, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter Add to list
- 12 eggs, beaten Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder Add to list
- 1 cup salsa Add to list
- 1/2 cup sour cream Add to list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large skillet, cook tortilla pieces in the butter over medium heat until tender.
Reduce heat to low and add eggs and salt; fold mixture until clumpy but still moist, adding cumin and chili powder while cooking. Remove from heat.
Add half of the salsa and the sour cream in dollops; create a marbled effect by folding in gently but not stirring the mixture. Top with remaining dollops of salsa and sour cream. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
Heat in oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!