PCC Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock Add to list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped Add to list
- 1/4 bunch green onions, sliced Add to list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 (12-ounce) can tomatillos, drained Add to list
- 1 pound cooked chicken meat, chopped Add to list
Simmer all ingredients except tomatillos and chicken together in a pot until soft, about 8 minutes. When soft, add tomatillos and simmer 10 more minutes. Add to food processor and blend until smooth.
Return blended ingredients to the pot, add chicken and heat through.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »