PCC Chicken Salad
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast Add to list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (available in the bulk spice section at PCC) Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 ribs celery, diced Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, diced Add to list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Bake the chicken for 25 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165° F. Place the chicken in the refrigerator and let cool.
Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and seasonings.
Dice the cold chicken and combine with dressing and remaining ingredients. Chill before serving.
Make it a meal
Round out your meal with help from the PCC Deli. These two salads are suitable pair nicely with the chicken salad. And don't forget dessert!
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »