PCC Chicken Diablo
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cooked Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 pound white mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 3/4 red bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 3/4 green bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes Add to list
- 4 cups heavy cream Add to list
- 2 cups PCC Marinara Fresca Add to list
- 1/2 pound whole milk mozzarella cheese, grated Add to list
- 2/3 pound penne pasta, cooked Add to list
Chop cooked chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a heavy-bottomed pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, red and green peppers and minced garlic and sauté until soft, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, cream and PCC Marinara Fresca. Heat through. Finish with grated mozzarella and stir to combine.
Add cooked pasta and chicken.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »