PCC Chicken Corn Tortilla Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 2 large red bell peppers, diced Add to list
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1/2 onion, diced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked chicken meat, pulled Add to list
- 1 (12-ounce) can sliced black olives, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 2 cups sour cream Add to list
- 1/2 cup canned diced green chiles Add to list
- 1/2 cup salsa Add to list
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into 1/8-inch strips Add to list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers, onion and garlic; sauté until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Cool.
Combine sautéed vegetables with pulled chicken meat, olives, sour cream, green chiles, salsa and corn tortilla strips.
Place mixture in a casserole dish, top with cheese and cover. Bake for 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165° F.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!