PCC Chicken Corn Tortilla Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 2 1/2 large red bell peppers, diced Add to list
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1/2 onion, diced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked chicken meat, pulled Add to list
- 12 ounces canned sliced black olives, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 20 ounces sour cream Add to list
- 1/2 cup canned diced green chiles Add to list
- 1/2 cup salsa Add to list
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into 1/8-inch strips Add to list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Heat oil in pan over medium heat and add bell peppers, onion and garlic. Sauté until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Cool.
Combine sautéed vegetables with pulled chicken meat, black olives, sour cream, green chiles, salsa and corn tortilla strips.
Place mixture in casserole dish, top with cheese and cover. Bake 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165° F.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!