PCC Cajun Seasoning
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder Add to list
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes Add to list
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper Add to list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme Add to list
- 2 teaspoons sea salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper Add to list
- 2 teaspoons paprika Add to list
Combine all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!