PCC Broccoli Waldorf
- 1 1/2 pounds raw broccoli, trimmed, with crowns cut into florets (see note) Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced into half-moons Add to list
- 1/2 cup Thompson raisins Add to list
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds Add to list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes Add to list
- 1 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise Add to list
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, onions, raisins, sunflower seeds and cherry tomatoes.
Mix together Vegenaise, sugar and red wine vinegar until dressing is combined. Toss with remaining ingredients.
The weight given is for trimmed florets.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »