PCC Blue Cheese Potato Salad
- 5 pounds organic Yukon gold potatoes Add to list
- 1 cup Amish blue cheese Add to list
- 2 cups sour cream Add to list
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche Add to list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped Add to list
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped Add to list
Steam potatoes until just tender, about 18 minutes. Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients, except parsley and green onions, to make a dressing. Toss cooked potatoes with dressing. Add parsley and garnish with chopped green onions.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!