PCC Blue Cheese Potato Salad
- 5 pounds organic Yukon gold potatoes Add to list
- 1 cup Amish blue cheese Add to list
- 2 cups sour cream Add to list
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche Add to list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley Add to list
- 2 bunches chopped green onions Add to list
Steam potatoes until just tender, about 18 minutes. Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients, except green onions and parsley, to make a dressing. Toss cooked potatoes with dressing. Add parsley and garnish with chopped green onions.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »