PCC Black Bean and Corn Salad
- 1/3 cup lime juice Add to list
- 1/3 cup olive oil Add to list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 2 cups cooked black beans (see note) Add to list
- 1 1/4 pounds frozen sweet corn, thawed Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced to size of bean Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, diced to size of bean Add to list
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped Add to list
Mix together lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt until blended. Add to cooked beans.
Add corn, bell pepper, onion and cilantro to dressed beans; toss to combine.
The PCC Deli prefers to start with dried black beans for this recipe. Find instructions for cooking beans ».
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »