PCC Artichoke Dip
- 24 ounces (about 2 cans) artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stems removed Add to list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- Cayenne pepper, to taste Add to list
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. Keep chilled in the refrigerator up to several days. Serve at room temperature with vegetables or crackers.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »