PCC Artichoke Dip
- 24 ounces (about 2 cans) artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 3/4 pound cream cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stems removed Add to list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- Cayenne pepper, to taste Add to list
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. Keep chilled in the refrigerator up to several days. Serve at room temperature with vegetables or crackers.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!