Pasta with Greens and Feta
- 1/2 red onion, chopped Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 2 bunches greens (kale, chard, etc.), tough stems removed and leaves chopped Add to list
- 1 pound penne pasta Add to list
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Sauté onions in olive oil until tender, about 7 minutes. Add greens, cover with a lid and cook until tender, about 7 additional minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, according to package instructions, until al dente.
Toss pasta with greens, feta and olives. Season with salt and pepper.