Pan-fried Potatoes and Onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 3 purple potatoes, diced Add to list
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, diced Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed Add to list
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme Add to list
- 1 yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon paprika Add to list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil, potatoes, garlic and thyme sprigs. Pan-fry until potatoes start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes, reducing heat if necessary if cooking too fast.
Add onion and continue to cook until potatoes are done, about 10 to 12 minutes. Add paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Serve.
Recipe by, PCC Deli
Source: 2012 PCC annual meeting dinner
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »