Orange-Rosemary Glazed Ham
Serves: 8 to 10
Nothing says "holidays" like a baked ham. A sweet and savory glaze with orange and rosemary is sure to impress all of your guests!
- 1 (8 pound) fully cooked ham Add to list
- 5 ounces orange marmalade (see note) Add to list
- 1/2 cup orange juice Add to list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar Add to list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard Add to list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus extra sprigs for garnishing Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place ham in a heavy roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingredients (expect whole rosemary sprigs) in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low until runny. Pour sauce over ham and loosely tent with aluminum foil. Bake until re-heated and an internal temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer reads 140° F, 60 to 75 minutes. Baste with sauce every 15 minutes, adding a little water to deglaze the pan, if necessary.
Let ham stand 15 minutes before carving; garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Apricot preserves are a wonderful substitution for orange marmalade.