Orange-glazed Salmon Kabobs
Yield: Makes 4 kabobs
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons honey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons tamari Add to list
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil Add to list
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water Add to list
Mix marinade ingredients in a small saucepan. Warm just enough to melt honey. Pour over salmon pieces in a shallow dish and let marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to broil or heat grill. Put 4 chunks of salmon on each skewer. Place in baking dish in oven, or in a grill basket on the barbecue. Broil or grill 3 to 4 minutes; turn skewers and brush more marinade over the salmon. Cook another 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with prepared Tzatziki Sauce.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor and author of “Feeding the Whole Family”
Source: Sound Consumer June 2008