This salad is used in the recipe for Summer Scallops with Corn Soup.
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, minced Add to list
- 10 Castelvetrano or other fruity green olives, pitted and sliced into thin strips Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley Add to list
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Herb Oil Add to list
- Freshly ground pepper Add to list
Combine the olives, parsley, red wine vinegar and herb oil in a small bowl. Season to taste with pepper.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Demonstrated at the 2011 Taste PCC event