No-Bake Pumpkin Bars
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 15 minutes Add to list
- 3/4 cup almond flour Add to list
- 1/4 cup almond butter Add to list
- 1/4 cup coconut oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut Add to list
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom Add to list
- 1 ripe banana Add to list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg Add to list
- Pinch of sea salt Add to list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds Add to list
Line an 8x8-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper.
Combine dates, almond flour, almond butter, coconut oil, shredded coconut, 2 tablespoons honey and cardamom in a food processor. Process until a sticky "dough" is formed. Press dough evenly into prepared baking dish.
Add banana, pumpkin puree, nutmeg, remaining honey and a pinch of salt to the food processor and blend until smooth. Pour mixture on top of date "dough" and spread evenly over the entire surface. Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Freeze until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 8 squares; store in the freezer.
Each serving: 250 cal, 20g fat (8g sat), 0mg chol, 120mg sodium, 42g carb, 5g fiber, 6g protein