Yield: About 2 cups
Serve atop grilled fish, chicken or pork, or as a dip for tortilla chips.
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe nectarines (3 large or 4 medium), pitted and chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion Add to list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh serrano chile, including seeds Add to list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
- 1 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
Stir together all ingredients and let stand at room temperature, 1 hour, to allow flavors to develop. You may make one day ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Each 1/4 cup serving: 40 cal, 0g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 60mg sodium, 9g carb, 1g fiber, 1g protein
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »