Muhammara (Turkish Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Spread)
- 2 8-ounce jars roasted red peppers Add to list
- 1 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs Add to list
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted Add to list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil Add to list
Rinse and drain peppers. In a food processor, purée peppers with remaining ingredients except for the olive oil. With motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream, blending until incorporated.
Serve with crudités, crackers or pita triangles.