Mouthwatering Moroccan Meal
Many of the components of this dish can be prepared ahead of time.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa Add to list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Add to list
- 2 tablespoons currants Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- Sautéed Greens Add to list
- 1 cup cooked lentils Add to list
- Tomato wedges or grated carrot, for garnish Add to list
Mix quinoa, oil, parsley, garlic, cumin, lemon juice, cinnamon, currants, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
Serve atop Sautéed Greens and lentils. For a chilled version, substitute romaine lettuce for the Sautéed Greens. Garnish with tomato wedges or grated carrot.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor