Mixed Greens with Seasonal Berries, Feta and Almonds
Try using local salad greens from Full Circle Farm in Carnation, Wash. or local green leaf lettuce from Rent’s Due Ranch in Stanwood, Wash.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon honey Add to list
- 5 ounces salad greens Add to list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces) Add to list
- 1 cup seasonal berries (blueberries, strawberries and raspberries work great) Add to list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted Add to list
Whisk together vinegar, oil, and honey in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine greens, feta, and berries in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve.
Source: Recipe adapted from epicurious.com
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »