Mangos and avocados are a flavor match from heaven — sweet and bright paired with rich and creamy. This simple salad brings out the best of both flavors with a drizzle of lime juice, olive oil and a sprinkling of fresh herbs.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon honey Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 ripe mango – peeled, pitted and sliced Add to list
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced Add to list
- 1/4 English cucumber, diced Add to list
- 3 green onions, sliced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil and honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
Arrange mango and avocado on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cucumbers, green onions and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately.
Recipe by, PCC Chef