Mango and Avocado Salad with Peanut Dressing
Simple but loaded with Southeast Asian flavor.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk Add to list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or tamari for a vegan alternative) Add to list
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter Add to list
- 1 tablespoon water Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño peppers Add to list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
- 1 small shallot, minced Add to list
- 1 cup (packed) arugula Add to list
- 1 large ripe mango - pitted, peeled and cut into thin slices Add to list
- 2 avocados - pitted, peeled and cut into thin slices Add to list
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped peanuts Add to list
Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, peanut butter, water, jalapeño and brown sugar in bowl to blend. Stir in cilantro and shallots.
Divide arugula among 4 plates. Fan mango and avocado slices over arugula; drizzle with peanut dressing. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve.
Each serving: 270 cal, 21g fat (4g sat), 0mg chol, 260mg sodium, 21g carb, 9g fiber, 5g protein