Yield: 1 cup
Use this tangy dressing in our White Bean and Fennel Antipasto Salad.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced salt-cured capers, thoroughly rinsed Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
Place lemon juice, oil, lemon zest, basil, parsley, marjoram and capers in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Source: 2013 PCC annual meeting dinner