Lemon-Caper Deviled Eggs
Yield: 1 dozen
- 6 hard-boiled eggs Add to list
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed and chopped, plus a few additional whole for garnish Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon, plus whole leaves for garnish Add to list
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Stir together yolks, cream cheese, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Fold in chopped capers and tarragon.
Divide yolk mixture between egg whites and top each with a tarragon leaf and reserved whole capers.
Each serving: 60cal, 5g fat (2g sat), 115mg chol, 95mg sodium, 1g carb, 0g fiber, 4g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef