Yield: 3 cups, enough for 2 to 3 lamb steaks
Prep time: 15 minutes; then overnight
- 1 cup olive oil Add to list
- 3/4 cup soy sauce Add to list
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard Add to list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1 tablespoon pepper Add to list
- 1 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry parsley Add to list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed Add to list
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Marinate lamb in refrigerator overnight for shish kabob or marinate lamb steaks 2 to 3 hours before grilling.
For a special occasion, marinate a butterflied leg of lamb overnight and grill on low heat, 20 minutes each side.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »