Lamb Burgers with Olive Tapenade and Feta
A perfect summertime burger, ground lamb is mixed with onions and spices and topped with a delicious feta cheese spread.
- 1 pound ground lamb Add to list
- 1/3 cup olive tapenade Add to list
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs Add to list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Feta Spread Add to list
- Buns, tomatoes and cucumbers, for serving Add to list
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except Feta Spread. Form into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill for 5 minutes per side, until the inside is no longer pink, and the internal temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer is 160° F.
Place on buns, top with the Feta Spread, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Each serving: 530 cal, 31g fat (11g sat), 115mg chol, 750mg sodium, 27g carb, 1g fiber, 34g protein