PCC Joe's Special
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup yellow onion Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 cup fresh spinach Add to list
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten Add to list
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend Add to list
Brown meat in a large saucepan over medium heat, about 10 minutes. Drain fat.
Add oil and onions and saut├ę until onions are translucent, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire; stir to combine.
Add spinach and cook just until wilted, less than 1 minute.
Add eggs and scramble until done, 3 to 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and fold in cheese.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!