PCC Joe's Special
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup yellow onion Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 cup fresh spinach Add to list
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten Add to list
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend Add to list
Brown meat in a large saucepan over medium heat, about 10 minutes. Drain fat.
Add oil and onions and sautÃ© until onions are translucent, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire; stir to combine.
Add spinach and cook just until wilted, less than 1 minute.
Add eggs and scramble until done, 3 to 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and fold in cheese.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »