Serves: 4 to 6
This simple and refreshing salad is a mix of fresh, crisp vegetables, mint and feta cheese.
- 1 English cucumber, diced Add to list
- 3 to 4 Roma tomatoes, diced Add to list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced Add to list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced Add to list
- 4 stalks celery, diced Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional) Add to list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Mix vegetables with mint and feta in a mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Demonstrated on September 5, 2008, during PCC Edmonds Grand Opening Days, along with: Falafel and Tahini Dressing