Honey and Cinnamon Apricots
Use this syrup in the recipe for Baklava with Honey and Cinnamon Apricots.
- 1/2 cup honey Add to list
- 1/2 cup orange juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur Add to list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest Add to list
- 1 stick cinnamon Add to list
- 6 ripe apricots (or 4 plums or 3 nectarines), pits removed and cut into 1/2-inch chunks Add to list
Combine honey, orange and lemon juices, orange liqueur, orange zest and cinnamon in a saucepan and boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until syrupy. Stir in apricots.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on June 2, 2012.