Hass Avocado Grapefruit Salsa
While Mango Salsa provides a bit of sweet, this seasonal fruit salsa offers plenty of tang, thanks to the addition of grapefruit. Try our excellent, organic Rio Star grapefruit from Dennis and Lynda Holbrook of South Tex Organics.
- 3 ripe fresh Hass avocados, peeled, seeded and scooped out Add to list
- 1 cup diced ruby red grapefruit Add to list
- 1 serrano chile, finely diced Add to list
- 3 scallions, sliced into 1/8-inch thick circles Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
Place the avocados in a bowl and gently mash with a fork. Add the grapefruit, serrano chile, scallions, cilantro, and oil, and gently mix together. Season with salt and black pepper.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »