Grilled Wild Salmon with Coriander and Sweet Chili Glaze
Wild salmon fillets are grilled with a spicy-sweet sauce.
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) wild salmon fillet, skin on Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground anise Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Add to list
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce Add to list
- 2 tablespoons tamari Add to list
Remove small pin bones from salmon fillet. Combine remaining ingredients and spread about 1/2 of the mixture onto the topside of the fillet.
Place salmon, skin-side down, on a hot grill and cover the grill. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness, or until salmon is opaque through. You also may place salmon skin-side down on a roasting pan and cook in a 425° F oven for 20 minutes, or until done through.
Recipe by, PCC Chef