Grilled Corn Salad with Chèvre
Serves: 4 to 6
This is the perfect summer dish to use an abundance of corn and fresh herbs.
- 4 ears fresh corn – silks removed, husk on and soaked in cold water for 30 minutes Add to list
- 1/4 cup lime juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 clove garlic, minced Add to list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved Add to list
- 3/4 cup crumbled chèvre cheese (about 6 ounces) Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil Add to list
Heat grill to high. Grill corn until charred on all sides, turning every few minutes until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool and remove husks from corn. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut kernels from stalk and transfer to a large bowl.
Combine lime juice, Dijon and garlic in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss together corn, dressing and remaining ingredients.
Each serving: 250cal, 17g fat (6g sat), 15mg chol, 350mg sodium, 19g carb, 3g fiber, 10g protein