Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango Dressing
This chicken salad is topped with a creamy, salty-sweet mango dressing.
- 1 ripe mango – peeled, pitted and chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt Add to list
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, or to taste Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives Add to list
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped Add to list
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula Add to list
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced Add to list
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped cashews Add to list
Place mango, yogurt, vinegar, oil and sugar in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, adding a little water, if needed, to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper; fold in chives.
Divide lettuce and arugula between 4 plates. Arrange sliced chicken and avocado on top; sprinkle with cashews. Drizzle with mango dressing and serve remaining dressing on the side, if desired.
Each serving: 290 cal, 17g fat (2.5g sat), 25mg chol, 290mg sodium, 26g carb, 8g fiber, 15g protein