Greens and Nectarine Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Let the abundance of seasonal fruit inspire you to try new salad creations that combine the tartness of greens with the sweetness of fruit. This recipe also incorporates a sharp, flavorful cheese to balance the fruit.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
- 2 2/3 cups organic salad mix Add to list
- 1 ripe nectarine, sliced Add to list
- Pecorino Romano cheese shavings, to taste Add to list
For the raspberry vinaigrette, place first five ingredients, through salt and pepper, into a covered jar and shake to combine. Toss salad greens with dressing. Add sliced nectarines and toss again. Garnish with shavings of Pecorino Romano cheese and fresh ground pepper.
Source: PCC Natural Markets
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »