Greens and Nectarine Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Let the abundance of seasonal fruit inspire you to try new salad creations that combine the tartness of greens with a sharp, flavorful cheese to balance the sweetness of fruit.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
- 2 2/3 cups salad mix Add to list
- 1 nectarine, sliced Add to list
- Pecorino Romano cheese shavings, for garnish Add to list
Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a covered jar and shake to combine.
Toss salad greens with dressing. Add sliced nectarines and toss again. Garnish with shavings of Pecorino Romano cheese and fresh ground pepper.