Green Salad with Satsumas and Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive or walnut oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons orange or satsuma juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup Add to list
- Pinch of salt Add to list
To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
Rinse the salad greens and pat dry between paper towels. When ready to serve, put the greens in the bowl with the dressing. Add the satsuma sections and onion. Toss well to coat evenly with the dressing. Sprinkle the pecans over the salad. Grind fresh pepper over the top and serve.