Green Salad with Satsumas and Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive or walnut oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons orange or satsuma juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup Add to list
- Pinch of salt Add to list
To prepare vinaigrette, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
Rinse salad greens and pat dry between paper towels. When ready to serve, put them in the bowl with dressing. Add satsuma sections and onion. Toss gently to coat with dressing. Sprinkle pecans on top. Season with fresh ground pepper and serve.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »