Grapefruit and Spinach Salad with Fresh Mango Dressing
Tart grapefruit is perfectly balanced with sweet mango dressing.
- 1/2 ripe mango, peeled and chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar Add to list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional) Add to list
- 5 ounces baby spinach Add to list
- 1 large red grapefruit – peeled, pith remove and segmented Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced Add to list
- 1/4 jicama, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/4 cup shaved Manchego cheese Add to list
Combine mango, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne in a blender or food processor; pulse until smooth.
Mix spinach, grapefruit, onion, avocado and jicama in a large bowl. Drizzle with mango dressing and gently toss to coat. Garnish with Manchego cheese.