Goldie's Winter Greens Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
This mix of hearty greens stays crisp even if you make the salad several hours in advance. Try it with a batch of Goldie's Dressing, a classic recipe from the PCC Deli.
- 1 cup small pieces kale leaves Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced kale stems Add to list
- 1 cup small pieces Swiss chard leaves Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced Swiss chard stems Add to list
- 1 cup sliced bok choy stems (cut 1-inch diagonal) Add to list
- 1/2 cup torn bok choy leaves Add to list
- 1 cup sliced napa cabbage Add to list
- 1/2 cup sliced purple cabbage Add to list
- Dressing of choice Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with the dressing of your choice.
Recipe by, former PCC Nutrition Education Manager